Friday, July 20, 2007

Hmmm...


Hmmm..., it seems my picture portraying Bush as a vampire sucking the blood of Lady Liberty has inexplicably disappeared. I wonder if I broke some rule. I didn't own rights to that picture so maybe it got removed for that. But I stole it from someone who I'm pretty sure stole it from somewhere else. Anyway, nice picture, huh?

I wanted to thank anyone who reads this who came to our show the other night. Jon and I had a great time and is good to see our old friends and the nice crew at Midway. Our next show is July 30th at Trash Bar in Williamsburg and should be awesome.

I don't have anything to talk about lately other than when my band is playing. OH look at this picture. Is it poison ivy? I have it in my back yard. Yikes!!



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates