Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spring Happenings!


Jerry Falwell died yesterday. In honor of him I wrote this haiku:

Dear Jerry Falwell:
Even in death, go fuck yourself
and kiss my ass.


It's Spring!! Holly's been spending lots of time outdoors, as have I. My allergies haven't started bothering me much yet. It's been awhile since I last blogged but I've been keeping busy. EASTER has been working at coming up with some new material. In the meantime, we're playing a neo-Woodstock festival out in PA. I expect this will be super-fantastic FUN. Contact me if you're interested in coming and if you're in the area, come check it out!!

EASTER @ the Solar Buffet Festival
May 26, 2007 (Memorial Day Weekend!), 7PM
sawmill lane
Drehersville, Pennsylvania 17961


This is an annual Woodstock-esque festival, formerly called Mai Bok, now known as SOLAR BUFFET held at Wideass Estates near Hawk Mountain Sanctuary in lovely Pennsylvania. And this year, EASTER is crashing the party!

This is a 3 day event involving camping, rock bands, DJs, drinking, and possibly nudity. It begins Friday, May 25th and goes through to May 27th. Provided all goes as planned (probably not) EASTER will be playing around 7pm on May 26th!

The Moral Majority is not invited.



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates