Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thanks!!

Big thanks to everyone who made it out to EASTER's first show. Jon and I had lots of fun and I hope you all did as well. Thanks to everyone who took pictures, bought drinks, smiled, laughed, shouted, gave opinions and compliments (our favorite!). You made our transition from a period of not-performing to performing again very easy and comfortable and we had great fun. Here's pics!

I got so amped for this show that exen though I was completely exhausted afterwards, I couldn't get any sleep. And note on having a two-piece band: it's bad for my back. One less person to help lug my big cabinet around. I broke a sweat a lot yesterday and it occurs to me now that I'm going have to practice a lot of heavy lifting if I'm to continue my "Active Maturity" which it would say on my bag of cat food. If I were a cat.

If worst comes to worst, I'm going to need to wear one of those heavy lifting belts; You know, one of those like reverse-WWF Champion belts that those guys wear. THOSE guys.

This Thursday March 1, Stinking Lizaveta and Weedeater are playing Club Midway. I plan to check it out and hand out flyers to Easter's show there on Monday, March 5th at 10pm. A lot of people seemed to dig hanging out on a Monday night last night. We're doing it again next Monday! Come on by!!



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates