Friday, February 09, 2007

Some things to think about...

What makes a Superbowl Spectacular?
just look at these pics! The Snap Powers crew put on a party with grace and eloquence as always, or that's what I always assume b/c I never remember them. But this film should sum up everything.

SLAYER at Hammerstein Ballroom, February 15th w/ who really cares? It's SLAYER!!
be there or be not-satanic. I'm going with my gang. Fuck with us and you DIE.

EASTER
at Lit Lounge, February, 26w/ Javelina, Chapel Perilous, Maegashira

Yeah!! Please come if you can, I'll buy drinks for as many people as I can and Easter promises to RULE.


RWAKE
at Club Midway, April 16th
w/ Minsk, Made Out Of Babies & Unearthly Trance
Rwake makes me insanely jealous of them. Now I have to go to this show so I can hate them even more.



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates