Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another day older and deeper in COME TO OUR SHOW!!!!!


Here's my favorite new artist, Nora, the piano playing cat! She's brilliant! Also, here's pictures from the birthday party me and my friends had for me and my friends. It kicked ASS. But I partied too hard and now I have a nasty cold and some kind of fucked up sore under my tongue. Bleah!

But anyway, thanks to all the lovely people who joined us. And an extra special thanks to Nick and Sherine for making this wonderful and HUMONGOUS cake!

Slayer was awesome, as usual. But it's made me realize how much I don't like fat, sweaty, bald men rubbing up against me. Eww!! I also saw a crowd of people there that could only be New York Times jounalists (like, one of them was a menopause-age woman with puppies on her pink sweater) and HELLO.

Okay, here we go again - THIS Monday, February 26th is EASTER's first show. Easter is the Jon Gill/Don Puglisi experience, and what an experience it is! Think of a two-man Black Sabbath meets two-man Bad Brains. And those two men are Jon and me! Awesome! Details:

Easter at Lit Lounge
w/ Maegashira, Javelina, and Babyhead
Monday, February 26 at 8:30PM, $6
93 2nd Ave.,(btw 5th & 6th)
New York, NY 10003

We also have another show coming up next Monday, March 5th!
Easter at Club Midway
w/ The Jupiter Deluxe
Monday, March 5 at 9PM, $5
25 Avenue B, (btw 2nd and 3rd)
New York, NY

Sorry about the Monday shows, we are nobodies after all. But if you show up, then we'll be somebody! And maybe then somebody will give us a better night to play! Mondays ROCK!!



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates