Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New songs on Myspace...

I guess part of the reason I haven't been so attentive to my blog lately is that I've been concentrating more on music. This weekend, Jon and I went to record songs for our project EASTER with Major Matt Mason of Schwervon! and Olive Juice Music. It was a great experience! Matt and his wife, Nan, are super nice people. They have a cat named Gummo who looks like he could be Holly's big brother. He could be a bit scratchy and bitey, but he liked hanging out with us.

Anyway, the end result of this weekend is four songs: It's Not Like That, Jim Pfizer, Climb 4 Cash, and The Steady Wave. They can be heard at our Myspace site http://www.myspace.com/easterrocks so give it a listen and let us know what you think.



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates