Sunday, May 21, 2006

Whoops! What a "Jerk" I am!


Yesterday it was brought to my attention that in my post from May 08, 2006, I wrote about taking cell phone pictures of guys who jerk off on the subway and then showed a blurry picture of Cormac from my cell phone . I really didn't mean to imply that Cormac was one of those guys and I actually have never taken a picture of or even seen someone jerking off on the subway (but I did once overhear a conversation on the subway where one guy was telling another guy he jerks off on the subway - this is true). But at least one person connected the two things falsely. So to make up for it I drew this picture of Cormac bringing fresh-baked homemade cookies to some lepers, which makes them very happy. This picture is much closer to the truth and should be interpreted thusly.

OH! I did once see a guy jerking off in the food court at the Galleria in White Plains. He was watching a table of teenage girls. I was with friends and he saw that we saw him. But he didn't stop! He put a jacket over his lap and continued. Yes, you needed to hear this story.



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates