Monday, May 08, 2006

My SECRET camera is finally meaningful!


Check out my
Flickr site for pictures from my phone. After over a year of owning this phone and not being able to send picture messages from it, I finally started using time that normally slack off at work to start bitching to the people at T-Mobile. And now like 2 weeks after I bitched, magically it's possible! The best thing about it is that now I'll be able to take pictures of people who jerk-off at me in the subway and post them directly to Flickr.

You very well could be in one or some of these pictures and it also may not be your finest moment. So let me know if you don't approve of it's posting - I'll take it down. And then I'll laugh at you.



Don, I love the cute little grim reaper. He's so cute!-your sister  


Yes! Cute death!  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates